Tuesday 14 April 2009

Shiny!

I have new toys! I also have significantly less money than I did a couple of weeks ago.

The main new toy is a rather shiny (both literally and à la Firefly) laptop. It's an Acer Aspire 6930G (*nods sagely*), with a 2GHz dual core processor, 4GB of RAM and 250GB hard drive (which seems slightly excessive given that my 6-year-old desktop's 40GB is still about a third full). Sadly, it is infected with Vista (*spit, spit*), but some things can't be helped. I've spent the best part of this week getting it all set up - and using up a fair chunk of my download limit putting Useful Things like Spotify and Firefox on it.




And this is a proper grown-up handbag - some of you will recognise the little dog on the tag (and those of you who don't almost certainly don't care). Isn't it pretty...
This is actually much more of an extravagance than the laptop, because nobody *really* needs to spend that much money on a bag, but I figured it's about time I stopped going around looking like a student, now that I'm 30 and have a proper job. Plus it holds loads of stuff.

Finally, I have a new cooker. No photo because, well, it's a cooker. It'll be nice to be able to bake cakes again, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment